Updated: Feb 26
On Sunday 12th February 2023, we had a swell time in the presence of the Lord @thehavenuk for our Valentine's Day programme, themed: LOVE DAY!
Our Serving Senior Pastor: Apostle John Enumah defines love as a NOUN and a VERB. A noun refers to a name, place or a thing; 1 John 4:16: 'And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God Is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.'
A verb is a doing or an action word. Apostle teaches us that love without action will lack expression. Love is a noun which refers to God being WHO He is and a verb being WHAT He does. Therefore "YOUR DOING DEFINES WHAT LOVE IS!"
1 CORINTHIANS 13:3-8
'And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.'
(Be sure to note that 'charity' refers to 'love.')
The Word Charge that we were given by our Serving Senior Pastor: Apostle John Enumah was: What Is Love? But what are the 6 types of love?
1. The Love of a Friend: referring to somebody who loves your soul as their own.
1 Samuel 18:3: 'Then Jonathan and David made a covenant, because he loved him as his own soul.'
2. The Love of a Biological Father: referring to a man that leaves an inheritance for his children | Proverbs 13:22: 'A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.' | The Father's love is one that will not hurt his child | Luke 11:11: 'If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?'
3. The Love of a Mother: A love that is ready to DIE for her child | Isaiah 66:13: 'As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.'
4. The Love of a Spouse: Means 100% and 100% coming together making ONE WHOLE!
5. The Love of DEATH: Such deaths that occurs to birth the person God has called you to be!
6. The Love of GOD: There is no greater LOVE than this! | John 3:16: 'For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.'
You have gotten the meat of the message but don't miss out the REAL nuggets by clicking on the following video that leads you to APOSTOLICTV - our Official YouTube platform!
Don't miss out on MORE amazing events!
Stay tuned with the most relevant events happening around you.
#love #valentines #loveday #celebratelove #ilovejesus #jesusbaby #londonchurch #blogposts #christianblog #blog #prophecy #jesus #bible #god #faith #love #holyspirit #prophetic #christian #jesuschrist #truth #prophet #rapture #revelation #repent #prayer #prophets #christianity #christ #pray #bibleprophecy #biblestudy #apostolictv #apostlejohnenumah #life #church #jesussaves #thehavenuk