Updated: Nov 20
Citizens of the Haven on Sunday 8th October 2023, we gathered PHYSICALLY at: Vincent Street Canning Town E16 1LZ for Our Thanksgiving, Prophetic, Healing and Deliverance gathering hosted by Our Serving Senior Pastors - Apostle John and First Lady: Prophetess Josephine Enumah partnered with Mr. Holy Ghost.
Prophetess Josephine Enumah delivered an educational and powerful word charge - Spiritual Psychology to Prosperity. Prophetess Josephine expound on how important it is to be prosperous spiritually especially in the mind. Psychology is the study of the human mind; the way people think, the way they behave. While spiritual psychology is the study of the human mind in the spiritual realm. When we think about prosperity we automatically think about success, money, material things - in the spiritual aspect this means to be prosperous in the mind, body and soul.
Prophetess Josephine taught us that humans naturally work on auto pilot - the same routine over and over and expect a different result. If we want a different result we must first be able to see it then achieve it. What we want to attract, our mind must be in alignment with.
There are SEVEN KEY PRINCIPLES which we must follow if we desire to have a prosperous mind:
1. Principle of Gratitude - Many do not understand the power in saying "thank you," even when Jesus taught us how to pray, it included showing gratitude. We ought to give thanks to the Lord in all that we do. Psalm 100:4 "Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise be thankful unto him, and bless his name." David was someone who knew how to appreciate God even as a king. He was ready to wear slack cloth to roll on the floor and do whatever it takes to express the love he had for the Lord. We must remember everyday is a gift, and we should take nothing for granted, do not feel like every thing you are experience or going through is a bitter experience, each experiment comes with a lesson and each lesson is a blessing.
2. Principle of Humility - God resists the proud but not only God, humans resist the proud. Automatically opportunities can and would miss you if you are seen as a proud person. There is always an element of pride being in a certain position but does that mean you look down on those around you? Being in authority does make you a slave to others so you need to find the balance. Jesus did not carry a proud persona that is why thousands were drawn to him. Luke 14:11 "For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."
3. Principle of Optimism ( Faith) `- Optimism in this case is the power of faith. Faith is key to our prosperity. Many say they have faith but when the going gets tough, the faith becomes weak. That is why the principle of optimism is important because in the testing of our faith, even with the challenges your optimism will get you through it - meaning you will not give up no matter what. Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." When we read this scripture we should always remember that God is always with us. If you desire something, make sure that nothing slows you down. There would be opposition even in a place of work there will always be challenges, the Lord did not promise us a smooth sailing process.
4. Principle of Generosity - How generous are you? How many people have you helped with the gifts in your hands? What have you actioned with your gift and what God have given to you? How generous are you with your time? Money does not give blessing to the soul. Pouring money but not being enrich in the presence of God, how then would you grow spiritually. Proverbs 11:25 - "The liberal soul shall be made fat: And he that watereth shall be watered also himself." What are you doing with the time you have on this earth? What is the impact you are making? Too often we are stuck in our own world and our problems.
5. Principle of Forgiveness - How much do we forgive in the body of Christ? Many hold onto pain and hurt. Some run away from forgiveness - moving away from a situation does not mean you have let go from that situation. Financial and emotional hurt takes time to heal. Matthew 6:14 - "For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you." If you do not forgive, it can stop your prosperity. We can ask from God and we are sinning. Have the mindset that if God can forgive them, who are you not to forgive. Forgiving is not approving or condoning what someone has done to you but it is letting it go.
6. Principle of Intent - Many are seeking prosperity but what is the intention? What is it that you are going to do if God blesses you? We desire prosperity but what are you going to do with it? One of the reasons can be that people are fearful or making the wrong decisions, on the other hand, many often convince themselves “ WHY” they cannot. Not making a decision is a decision, to make a decision is to action it. God wants us to be bold and intentional - walk like the success you are created to be. Matthew 5:37 - "But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil."
7. Principle of Expectation - Always set an expectation even though it feels unachievable; with little steps you will get there. Proverbs 23:18 "For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off." This scripture requires us to have an expectation of what we want to see/happen in our lives. What is it that we expect for this month? Always set an expectation for each month and work towards it. We program our outcome by what we think and what we do. You have to envision what you want to see happen for you; there needs to be clarity of our intention and the strength of our expectations come together to focus your energy to see results.
Engage these prayers this month to encounter prosperity in your mind and life:
Heavenly Father, as begin to pray, Oh Lord, my expectation shall not be cut off in this month of 8 Dimensions of Prosperity in the name of Jesus !
Heavenly Father, as I begin to pray, Oh Lord, let my intention and actions begin to align with my expectations. Whatever resources that is needed to make it happen Father provide it now in the name of Jesus !
Heavenly Father, as I begin to pray, Oh Lord, whatever in me that is resisting the opportunity that you have created for me this season; DIES NOW! I move in boldness and speak in authority in the name of Jesus !
Heavenly Father, as I begin to pray, Oh Lord, we pray tonight in one accord we come to you with a heart of thanksgiving, for the revelation of your word concerning the member of The Haven Global Church and John Enumah Ministries in this month of 8 Dimensions of Prosperity in the name of Jesus!
Heavenly Father, as I begin to pray , Oh Lord, in this month of October the word of prosperity would not past me; every resistance to my taking, receiving and achieving in this month of October it is nullified, it is cancelled in the name of Jesus!
You have gotten the meat of the message but don't miss out the REAL nuggets by clicking on the following video that leads you to APOSTOLIC TV - our Official YouTube platform!